Sunday, April 18, 2010

Articles of Faith Cards

Pin It
 Latter-Day Chatter posted AoF cards. I love these. I downloaded them and plan to laminate them and add them to my gospel art kit. This will help us focus on 1 AoF at a time and fullfill the boys Faith in God requirements. Did you forget about those? Oh, yeah, thats on top of their cub scout achievements. *sigh* It never ends. Just make sure mom knows and it will get done right?! 
Thanks Latter-Day Chatter for the help. This mom needs it!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I love it! Glad that they can help you and your 4 boys! That's just makes me laugh, I love boys and only have 1 (but hope to get more) Best of luck with the memorizing! Oh and just a note, the picture you posted is just the preview and the download doesn't have the Latter-day Chatter info. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails