Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How does your garden grow?

Pin It
Just an update on my starts. They are looking GOOD! My tomatoes are growing the best. They are now too tall for the clear cover.
I rotated them around yesterday so they would lean back the other way. My pumpkins are doing ok. Some of them are growing great. Others are just breaking the surface and still others are not doing anything. Later this week I may try to replant some of them.
And my bell peppers are still struggling. These plants need lots of warmth and lots of red light so I am not surprised here. I have some coming through so we will wait to see with my pepper. My jalapenos are doing wonderfully as well. 
 
Ahh, spring is in the air. Last fall I planted over 100 bulbs out front. I am anxious to see bright colors of tulips, daffodils, and crocuses. If only the sun would cooperate......
How are your starts doing?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. My tomatoes are doing great, along with the beets, but my peppers are not doing well. Only a few have sprouted, I was hoping to have lots of pepper plants this year, so hoping more will sprout, soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails