Monday, April 12, 2010

What's on the Menu

Pin It
Just thought I would share our menu plan. Maybe it will inspire someone (or just fill the void of What's for dinner?) Soccer season is starting. With 3 boys playing AYSO we will be doing more quick serve, crockpot, and perhaps freezer meals. We have always had dinner between 5:00 and 5:30 partly by choice but now by nessessity with my night work schedule so that may help or hinder we will see. Picnic anyone?.....
Monday- Grill
Tuesday- Taco Bake
Wednesday- Johnny Carrinos Bowtie Pasta found this here
Thursday- Southwest rice and beans found Here
Friday- Pigs in a Blanket found Here
Saturday is our Pizza night. I don't have a new recipe to try just our fabulous standby that I posted about Here

I am off for a few days after Tuesday so I may be baking some goodies too. I am in the mood to try something...Any good recipes I should try? I may have to spend some time on Mykitchencafe and Realmomkitchen
I will let you know if I find something yummy. So now I am off to the store. Just a couple of things to get. I have milk coupons and snuggle coupons to take advantage of. Smiths is also having a case lots sale this week and next. Not much I am planning to get but the boys LOVE mandarin oranges. I'll be getting a couple cases of that! I will post my Made it Monday later tonight.
Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails