Monday, April 5, 2010

Ohhh, BOY!

Pin It
"Boys Are Found Everywhere- on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on..."  ummm yeah....one guess what happened here....
I had gotten Matthew lain down for a nap. Tyler was on his way to Preschool with dad. I grabbed a banana and the laptop to sit down for a bite to eat....
B.A.N.G.........C.R.A.S.H.
I dropped my banana on the floor and RAN upstairs. I couldn't even hear him crying but when I ran in I knew what had happened. Buried under the dresser was my sweet Matthew. PANIC! I scooped him up and thankfully he doesn't even have a bruise, just a crushed ego that he can't climb like he thought. It's not first (and I'm sure not the last) time a dresser has been tipped over for climbing monkeys. I know, I need to bolt them to the wall but I like to rearrange the furniture on occasion to clean under everything. Apparently Matthew has learned to climb from the bed to the top of the dresser like Tyler does. 
 UGH! I really don't like the ER. I count my blessings we haven't been in there more often. I have heard stories of dear dad's adventures....
So now we have had a major adrenaline rush and sleep is the farthest thing from out mind. *sigh* Since Matthew would start crying whenever I left the room I sat down with him while dad.......
Guess we'll have to get Tyler a new Piggy Bank.
Oh, the adventures of boys!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails